Registering a plant collection on the Garden Plant Conservation Association of Australia (GPCAA) ensures a transparent pathway to its significant plants for our horticultural, botanic, scientific & medicinal communities. Registrations of plant collections can include the same or similar plant groupings to others already registered.
As a registered collection holder, you will be eligible to receive a:
- Certificate of Registration
- National Plant Collection Plaque
- Collection Holder Entrance Plaque
You will also be:
- entitled to distinguish and promote your plant collection as a GPCAA registered collection,
- qualified to access a conservation framework for significant plants held in your collection,
- eligible to share your knowledge and expertise in GPCAA's newsletter,
- recognized in affiliate programs for your chosen plant grouping expertise.
As a registered collection holder, you will become part of a global network of plant conservation organisations helping to maintain our garden plant diversity.
Please download and post to us or email your completed
Annual GPCAA membership subscription (includes fees for registration)
Application for Registration (provides an overview of your collection)
Contact us for more details.
National Plant CollectionTM Plaque. See Merchandise for details